Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things That Happened Between 7:30 and 10:30 Today

1. This morning, the cap on the shampoo bottle spat at me like an angry grapefruit. Right in the eye. Yesterday, I got soap in my other eye. Still haven't quite got a handle on the new shower yet, I guess.

2. I set up a huge part of the Rub Wrongways Studio today. Unfortunately, I am finding mysle fone power cord short of completion. It's irritating to look through box after box after box when all you want is a power cord so you can listen to music while you are searching for your missing power cord.

3. Warning, when trying to reach to the back shelves in the closet, you'll find that your head is the exact same height as the corner of the shelf bracket. Good thing we have skulls.

4. Fed Wrecks delivered my keyboard one day early, but it came just as I was leaving, so I didn't even get to open the box.

5. You know how sometimes, you'll be walking along and you can see that up ahead of you on the sidewalk is a cloud of little flies? All you can do is walk on and make sure that your mouth is closed. Sometimes they are termite flying ants, sometimes, just innocuous lil flies. This time, I found out as I entered the swarm, they were bees. Hundreds of them. It was scary.

6. I saw a guy staring intently at the top of a telephone pole.

No comments: