Friday, February 27, 2009

School for the Duet

Things have changed for tonight's show. Both Max and Brian are indisposed so we will not be a full band. Tony and I, however, are completely disposed and we will be playing as a duet.

Now, we've done this before on a number of occasions and it's always great fun. We'll still try to play the new songs and at least a few of the requests that people emailed to us. I'll be playing the acoustic guitar. Tony will play the electric guitar. We'll both sing.

I don't know what slot of the evening we will be playing, however. I wish I could tell you, but my guess is as good as yours. The show starts at 10:00.

I also think I have thought up a good instant survey for y'all to fill out. I hope you can make it. This will be a special rare show and I think a nice way to display the songs.

Thanks,
Henning

No comments: