Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Just some stuff.

I wrote a new song yesterday while walking home from town. I'm hoping to teach it to the band so that we can play it at the big show on the 21st.

I've also been working a lot on fixing up the Rub Wrongways Records website. There's nothing new posted yet but soon it will be. I think it will be a great improvement. If I actually ever learned how to make websites, it would be a lot easier. Instead it's just trial and error, trial and error.

Coming soon, by the way, Rub Wrongways Records gift certificates. Just in time for Giftmas. More details to follow.

I'm currently on a quest for a 12-string electric guitar to borrow for a recording session.

I'm also currently considering giving myself a deadline for completing this School for the Dead album because it is just progressing too slowly. I might actually try to record a part tonight that I thought up earlier in a week. My guitar will be wearing a capo on the 9th fret and I'll be sitting far far away form the microphone upstairs in the living room. It's worth a shot.

No comments: