Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to:

1) loyal Rockumentary reader, fan of Wrongways bands and publisher of the famous 'zine "The Observation Deck", funny and cool as hell--- L. Mc !!

2) Too lovely and talented for hers or anyone's own good, award winning graphic designer, designer and/or art director of CDs by Spouse, Dennis Crommett, Lo Fine and Sitting Next to Brian, co-founder of Dandie in the Underworld, personal source of support, smiles and inspiration--Marisa Filippone.

Let's hear it.
(these Virgos, I tell you...there's no end to them)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Way cool! Happy belated birthdays to two splendid women. 9/12 is also the wedding anniversary of Sarah and meself. This year was #15. Yee!

Anonymous said...

It's also 'Frank Mills Day':

'I met a boy called Frank Mills
On September 12th right here
In front of the Waverly
But unfortunately,
I lost his address.

He was last seen with his friend,
a drummer,
He resembles George Harrison
Of the Beatles
But he wears his hair
Tied in a small bow
At the back.

I love him
But it embarrasses me
To walk down the street with him
He lives in Brooklyn somewhere
And wears this white crash helmet
He has golden chains
on his leather jacket
And on the back
Are written the names
Mary
and
Mom
and
Hells Angels

I would gratefully appreciate it
If you see him, tell him
I'm in the park with my girlfriend
And please
Tell him Angela and I
Don't want the two dollars back.
Just him.'

I didn't mean to type the whole thing, it just came out. Blessings all around.