Friday, February 24, 2006

Eye on King St.

I know that this is usually the kind of thing posted on Debl but King Street is usually neglected (and if I didn't have to drive its annoying length twice a day, I'd neglect it too. D'ya know it often takes me as long to drive down King St as it does from the Noho to Deerfield exit on 91? So annoying.)

Anyway:
1) When did Coffee Gallery change its name to "Cooks Shop Here"? I like that guy from what I hear of him on the morning WRRSI show, but it's a weird name. I guess Coffee Gallery was misleading. So, weird vs misleading.

2) Who told McDonalds that they should start promoting their new Iced Coffee in FEBRUARY??? There's a big banner with the frosty caffeinated goodness, and driving by at 7:50 am on a 15 degree morning before my car has warmed up, I'd just assume look at a big McRib poster. McRib.
Has anyone ever called Mick Jagger Mick Rib? All skinny and all?
Did you know my face is getting rounder but I've inadvertently lost 5 pounds this winter?
Some would say "grow a beard" And I would say "no chance".

2 comments:

debl said...

Wow. Not one, but TWO shout-outs on the Rocumentary. Exciting.

Beards are for guys with weak chins. They make one's face look rounder, usually, unless you opt for a goatee. My vote: Don't.

No Stand In Will Do said...

ha ha. mcrib. ha.