Monday, May 17, 2004

Who's going to the big King Radio Cd Release Show at the Iron Horse tonight? I am, I am!

It's gonna be great, ever since King Radio started playing with the full orchestration, I've been hoping to see them at the Iron Horse, where, hopefully, their true sound can really be captured. I don't know how they are all going to fit on the stage but, I can't wait to hear it.

If that's not enough, Ribboncandy is playing, too! Our very own Ken (who has a huge part in the new King Radio sound) is bringing out his original Ribboncandy line-up for their final show together. Haven't seen Ken play the lead-part in a band for a while. Awesome.

AND the Lonesome Brothers are playing AND Silver and Gold. Sheesh - it's gonna be a long, but wonderful, night.

See you there?

No comments: