Friday, April 02, 2004

All right! Great to hear you like it, Ken. I got your phone message late last night.

I'll have a listen to Gripe when I get back a copy of the mastered version and see if I can figure out what the thing is that sets it apart from the other songs. I think I know what you mean.

We haven't made Cd release plans quite yet. Max and I are struggling with crowded schedules trying to get the artwork happening, so far, it hasn't clicked. Once the artwork is done and the mastered version is final, we have a three to four week turnaround time in duplication (that's a guess), and I would like to be able to send some out for press to promote the big cd release, which is another three or four week turnaround - maybe I could send out cdrs instead and save that time. Anyway, I don't want to schedule any releases shows at least until the art and master are final and ready to send out.

No comments: