Tuesday, November 01, 2011

An Instant Song - Snowstorm on Halloween.

On October 29, 2011, the Northeast United States was hit with a crazy out-of-season snowstorm. The heavy snow combined with trees that still had leaves resulted in everybody losing power.

Our annual School for the Dead Frankenconcert was canceled, the house got really cold and dark, cell phone and land lines were unusable.

But worst of all, Trick or Treating was canceled in most towns due to dangers from fallen branches and downed power lines.

When the power came on 36 hours later at my home, I was so happy that I quickly wrote this song.

I uploaded it to Facebook but I couldn't get it on YouTube without wi-fi. Anyway, here it is.

Hope you enjoy it.



By the way: we DID get two li'l trick or treaters: Hulk and Thor.

No comments: