Thursday, January 13, 2011

Facebook and Twitter are Stealing My Attention

Maybe you've noticed that things don't seem to get updated as much here as they used to. I'm afraid to say that Facebook and twitter have kind of stolen some of my attention away.

It used to be that, if I had a little fleeting thought, I'd post it here. Now I tend to head to one of those other places. A lot of this has to do with having a smart phone. It's so easy to update those places on the phone.

I've been trying to figure out a way to have my Facebook status updates and things appear here automatically, but everything I try looks pretty ugly and is clunky at best.

I'll keep working on it. It's important to me that The Living Rockumentary remains vital. It is FOUR posts away from our 5,000th post! We started this thing before we had Facebook or Twitter or Myspace or Flickr or any of those.

Stick with us, I'll make it work out. I'll keep posting here and also you can follow at:

Facebook (School for the Dead), Facebook (me), and Twitter

No comments: