Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tony's Life In My Words

There's a Facebook thing going around in which people pick a musical artist and answer a series of questions about their lives using only song titles from that artist. Tony just did one that used only MY songs. Here's a reprinting of it:
Are you a male or female?:
I’m A Ghost

Describe yourself:
Looks Like I’m Tall... Read More

How do you feel right now?:
Uncomfortable

Describe where you currently live:
The Porch

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Center of Time

Your favorite form of transportation:
Rock And Roll Camper

Your best friend is:
A Big Fat Clown

You and your best friends are:
Roger and Mary O’Malley and the Invisible Pirates

What's the weather like:
I Should Be Outside

Favorite time of day:
It’s Now

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Superhero

What is life to you:
Carnival

Your last relationship:
Disgruntled Lover

Your fear:
I Would Never Be As Good As Two Lous

What is the best advice you have to give:
Some Things Can Last

Thought for the Day:
What’s A Guy Like Me To Do?

How you would like to die:
1,000 Times

My soul's present condition:
I’m Bending Again

My motto:
This Time It Looks Good
Many of these song titles may seem foreign to most of you. That's because Tony has access to all of my old recordings and knowlegde of many of my past tunes. He's an archivist at heart, I say.

No comments: