Monday, May 18, 2009

Lesa Bezo Solo Tuesday May 19 at The Elevens in Northampton, MA

Tomorrow night, Tuesday, May 19: Lesa Bezo performs at The Elevens in Northampton!

Our good friends in the band Spouse have a weekly residency at The Elevens. The shows are all early ones at 7:00 and they are all Free. Each week they have special openers before they take the stage. This week is Lesa Bezo. She'll be performing solo and with friends. Before Lesa is a very special (I'm not allowed to say who) act. It's something that you rarely get to see up close.

You should come out to the free show. I've been to one so far and it was a really nice experience. ALSO: Tomorrow is Jason Bourgeois' birthday. I betcha he'll be there and would love a pat on the back or a huge gift.

I think Lesa will have the rest of the Fawns up for a few songs, in fact, I think Ken might even join us again on keyboards!

See you then.

No comments: