Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jose Ayerve and Winterpills

This week I listened closely to two new albums from different friends. Both proved to be beautiful and inspirational. I highly recommend the following:

José Ayerve - The Nuclear Waste Management Club. I've been hearing these songs for years now at live shows and I feel like each one of them is an old friend. The album is warm and friendly and everything that I was hoping it would be.

Jose Ayerve - The Nuclear Waste Management Club

Or pick up a CD at CDBaby.




Winterpills - Central Chambers. Winterpills have just recently released their third album and their sound has been gently evolving over the years. This new one finds them blanketed in smooth atmospheric and hypnotic sound-scape songs. This will be ideal for the first snow fall, get it now before it's too late.

Winterpills - Central Chambers


Or pick up a CD at CDBaby.

No comments: