Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rub Wrongways Records Digital Sales Report

Hello, I just thought it might be interesting to see the breakdown in digital sales for the Rub Wrongways Catalog. Here are the MP3 outlets and what percentage of sales they account for. Obviously Itunes is by far the winner. In all fairness, however, Emusic was just recently added to the roster and this is our first reporting from them. I think they will move into second place fairly quickly. Any thoughts or comments?

Itunes 79.186%
Rhapsody 4.190%
Napster 3.863%
Itunes UK 2.654%
Itunes Europe 2.557%
Emusic 2.446%
Sony Connect 1.994%
Itunes Japan 1.994%
Ruckus 0.498%
Verizon 0.259%
Itunes Canada 0.182%
Liquid Digital Media 0.168%
Music Now 0.006%
Nokia / OD2 0.003%


Keep in mind, our music is available at far more places than these. These were the only ones where people have actually been buying it - besides Aimestreet.com, which I didn't include in this chart because I just plain forgot about it.

2 comments:

antwes said...

Yeah, but how's our split 7-inch with New Radiant Storm King doing?

Anonymous said...

Interesting and I'm not surprised. I go to iTunes nearly exclusively when I'm looking for something online.