Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Parkside Lounge - Saturday, September 22nd - The Campbell Apartment, School for the Dead, Sitting Next To Brian

We have a show this Saturday in New York City. School for the Dead will be playing as a three piece (Brian, Max, and Henning) right in between our friends The Campbell Apartment and Sitting Next To Brian at The Parkside Lounge.

He had a practice last night for both bands (Sitting Next To Brian will also be a three-piece for the first time ever) and it was really fun. I don't know what it was, but for some reason I had the best time playing and singing these songs. I always love it but last night felt so fresh and fun. Maybe it had just been so long since we did it or maybe it was because I was playing electric guitar, I don't know. But it was all just very relaxed and casual and energetic. I'm looking forward to playing the show.

Are you gonna come? Do you know anyone in NYC who you should invite?

The Campbell Apartment is Ari Vais' new band, so you know it's gonna be good.

No comments: