Monday, December 19, 2005

You Can't Meet Lo Fine without Meatloaf

This title is funny to me at 7:30, while my veins are caffeine free.

Anyway, TONIGHT at THE ELEVENS at 8:30 (come on, it's a holiday week. Go out on a Monday. Your gonna be a glutton for the next 12 days anyway. Kick it off tonight)

RED DOOR EXCHANGE (recent Kings-and Queen-of All (local) Media)
and then
LO FINE (forever Kings--and Queen--of Holiday Rock (that's if you dislike the holidays))

Nice comforting W speech last night, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brian,

Keep writing!

I read your post about converting tapes to DVDs last night. And I was gonna write to ask you if you then throw away/sell? the tapes. But I fell asleep instead. So you were in my dream last night. Jim Armenti was at my house helping fix something. Then you showed up with some--yes--DVDs you had made for me. We went out on the stoop and I brought out a pint glass of bourbon for us to share (feeling only a little embarrassed at my bad hostess skills!). When I wasn't looking, you took some of those fastfood square ice cubes from your straw cup and put them in the bourbon. We kept drinking and talking about music until my brother showed up from Paris, dissheveled (heck, I can't spell!), and out of it. I carried him to a bed and noticed his arms were very boney. So I said, Oh no, you're not doin' heroin these days are you? I uncurled his arm and there was the trademark bloody needle prick. And that scared me enough to wake up! (I guess, since I love to write. too, I should get my own blog and stop litterin' other folks, eh?)

P.S. W.'s goin' to jail any day now...